As there are no any formal education stream to impart necessary management and marketing tools, among entrepreneurial community since then, NEDA conducts and coordinates capacity building programs to enhance knowledge on marketing tools, that the entrepreneurs acquire new knowledge in following fields.
1) Preparation of marketing plans
2) Develop knowledge and skills on marketing strategies
2) Assist in conducting marketing feasibility studies for new or existing businesses
The status of the industry to which the business belongs, Current market situation, Competitiveness
Expected futures market, Estimated future sales
3) Assist in market research
4) Conducting packaging programs
5) Developing distribution methods and imparting knowledge on them
5) Identify and establish links with exporters Dos, and Do not.
6) Provide knowledge on trade agreements